Thursday, September 1, 2016

I-Deal Auto Sales

Most of my blogs are along similar topics; Love, Family, Jesus, Faith.... Today is something different. I want to share a unique experience that I had this week. 

I have been in the market for a new truck for over two months. I've searched all of the car buying websites but didn't find anything in my range. I have a few friends in the car business, the best of whom is Tom Hodge. Tom and Steve Delcour at Cadillac of Knoxville have always bent over backwards for me whether it was service or trying to find a car. I called Tom this weekend about a truck and he directed his Sales Manager (because Tom was out of town) to give me the best deal on it and they did, it was a really good deal. Unfortunately, it was still out of my range.

I bought Kim's car from I-Deal Auto Sales last year so they were my next option. I called Jack Redmond on Monday and told him what I was looking for. By Tuesday morning he had located about 6 cars that met my standards. I looked at them on-line and told him which one I wanted to drive and he had it ready for me by Wednesday before lunch. I walked out Wednesday evening with a killer deal on a 2013 F150 with only 35K miles. 

Besides the truck, the next best thing was that the great deal allowed me to get shed of a Malibu that I was $4k upside down on (because Chevy changed the body style....again). Plus, I'm back in a truck!

A big thanks goes out to I-Deal Auto Sales, Jack Redmond, and Lana Coby for finding me a great truck, giving me a great deal, and making it painless.

If you are in the market for a vehicle, you should give I-Deal Auto Sales a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment