Thursday, May 3, 2012

My cool daughter Kassi

Our internet connection was down the other day and Kassi saw Kim's computer on so this is what she did.  She opened Word and commenced to typing.  I was laughing pretty hard by the time I got finished.  What do you think?


So our wireless was down so I got bored and started writing. And now you’re reading. Let us ask ourselves, why? Why am I writing and you are reading? Why are you reading this in my voice? Why are you not creeped out yet? 

What is our place in the universe? Why can’t you wear white after Labor day? What is wrong with my font? what is this witch craft? There, much better. 

Oh gosh now it’s red. Why is it red? Red is the color of blood, what sign is this? Is there an ax murderer waiting for me in my shower? 

Doesn’t matter, I always check first. Why do girls that wear no clothes get more likes on facebook than cute puppies and babies? Why can’t I get my braces off yet? WHY ARE YOU STILL READING? 

Why am I even asking questions in the first place? Why do I have no life so I sit here and type things to no one? Is it because I can’t run or play basketball and my mind is starting to go? Of course it is. 

What if I took up knitting? Does this hurt your eyes? Hahaha I bet it does! Burn baby burn! This is the type of thing I would do if Meghan were here. But I don’t have friends over because I’m a hermit. Why am I a hermit? What is a hermit? Who came up with the name “Hermit”? It certaintly wasn’t a hermit, he never would have unzipped his full-body sweater long enough to explain it. 

Why don’t I go do something productive? Why don’t YOU go do something productive instead of sitting here reading this? Huh? 

DOES IT SOUND LIKE I’M YELLING NOW? I BET IT DOES. WAAAAHHHH. 

You know, punctuation is a beautiful thing. It saves lives, it does. It’s the difference between, “Let’s eat, Grandma!” and, “Let’s eat GRANDMA!”  Poor grandma. I would never treat my grandmother like that. Would you? I bet if you’re still reading you would. 

Grammar is a cool thing too. It’s the difference between knowing your crap, and knowing you’re crap. Yeah, I went there. 

You know what gets on my nerves? No you don’t so I’m about to tell you. DON’T EX OUT OF THE PAGE NOW I WANNA TELL MY STORY. YOU’VE BEEN READING THIS LONG. KEEP PRESSING ON YOU WIMP. 

Anyway, what gets on my nerves is the people who tlk lyke diis and Xpect u 2 take dem siriusly.
Like dude, warn me next time before you have a seizure on your keyboard and I’ll go offline. You are not gangster. You are not ghetto. You are not “she knoww she bhadd” or whatever that is, so yeah. 

Why are you still reading this? Are you not bored yet? Oh, wait , I told you to keep reading didn’t I? See I’m just too lazy to use the backspace bar. Yeah, so I’m going to go do something productive now. Hope you enjoyed reading what went through my head for the past 10 minutes. 

These are random thoughts from Kassi.  Not a lot about Jesus here but this is what my kid does when she's bored.  I'm pretty proud of her!!

God loves you and I do too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment